Release Date: 8/7/2012The Medal of Honor: Ultimate Digital Collection includes - Medal of Honor, Medal of Honor: Airborne, and Medal of Honor: Hot Zone Map Pack.
Medal of Honor
In Medal of Honor, you are an Elite Tier 1 Special Forces Operator. Only the most grueling and intense missions are assigned to your unit. As a member of a covert SEAL team or a rugged Army Ranger, you travel the harsh terrain of Afghanistan, locating and destroying Taliban insurgents. As a SEAL, you will utilize your finely honed stealth skills to kill the enemy before they know you’re there, undertake perilous rescue missions, and use timed explosives to destroy enemy objectives. When it comes time to lay the hammer down, engage the enemy as an Army Ranger in firefights and call in friendly air support.
Medal of Honor for the PC is available by download and presents one of the most realistic first-person shooters ever. Developed in conjunction with actual Army Rangers and Tier 1 Operators, Medal of Honor provides an authentic simulation of modern warfare. Create hundreds of different weapons combinations with the weapons customization system. Choosing the right tools can make the difference between success and failure. Go online to compete in matches that support up to 24 players in challenges like Sector Control, Team Deathmatch, and Objective Raids. Can you turn the tide of battle in Afghanistan?
- Fight Today’s War - Elite Special Forces in a gritty combat campaign using the surgical tactics of Tier 1 Operators combined with the sledgehammer force of Army Rangers.
- Unparalleled Authenticity - Intense story with incredible pacing and variety set in the rugged Afghanistan landscape, creating a shooter experience only available from the storied Medal of Honor franchise.
- Online Multiplayer Redefined - Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield: Bad Company 2) this fast paced combat delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action.
Medal of Honor: Airborne
As Private First Class Boyd Travers, you’ll engage in battles from the picturesque mountains of Sicily to the heart of Germany. Your mission begins as you make your jump from a C-47 transport plane, landing behind enemy lines to gain a tactical advantage. Head towards friendly smoke to rally with other soldiers in your unit, or choose to go it alone. This first-person shooter presents an entirely free-roaming and massive environment, so you can complete your objectives in any order you want.
The fate of your mission is in your hands: choose your drop-off point wisely and outwit your opponents, and victory is in your grasp. Battle your way across authentic European environments, from harsh natural terrain to ruins and rooftops. The new AI system presents a formidable challenge with intelligent and unpredictable enemies. For the first time, Medal of Honor: Airborne features a wide variety of customizable weapon upgrades designed to enhance your attacks.
Help turn the tide of World War II in Medal of Honor: Airborne for the PC. Ready to airdrop into the most intense and grueling battles of WWII?
- Open Battlefields – Start each mission with an airdrop into enemy territory where the landing spot you choose can dramatically change the course of battle. On the ground, tackle enemies and complete objectives in whatever order you chose as your navigate your way through a massive, free-roaming environment.
- Vertical Combat – Fight on the ground or atop roofs, balconies, towers, ruins, and natural formations in a variety of environments authentic to the European Theater of War.
- Affordance AI – A formidable new AI system delivers unpredictable and intelligent enemies which challenge even your most battle-hardened strategies.
- Upgradeable Weapons – For the first time, enhance your chosen weapon with authentic, customizable field modifications that affect your marksmanship.
- War Is Hell – How and where you engage the enemy triggers death animations unique to each and every encounter.
NOTE: Medal of Honor: Airborne is not supported on 64-bit systems.
Medal of Honor: Hot Zone Map Pack
Hot Zone features the classic gameplay of Medal of Honor and adds a brand-new mode of play, two new original maps, and two redesigned maps — all available for the PC. The intense challenge that Medal of Honor fans crave is more lethal than ever in the all-new “King of the Hill” style of play. The action is lethal with the Medal of Honor: Hot Zone Map Pack for the PC. Two teams battle for control of a designated area. Once control is gained, however, the bigger challenge is yet to come… maintaining it! The longer your team holds the objective, the more points you gain, but the only way to score is to take command of your territory, and fight with everything you’ve got to keep it. The Medal of Honor: Hot Zone Map Pack features two new hostile battle zones, the Hindukush Pass and Korengal Outpost, referred to as “The Valley of Death” by American soldiers. Explore maps for the Helmand Valley and Shahikot Valley to experience a fresh take on familiar terrain that you can’t afford to miss.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D, 3.2GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
- Hard Drive: 9GB
- Sound: Soundcard with DirectX 9.0c compatibility
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
- Processor: QuadCore 2.0Ghz
- Memory: 2GB RAM+
- Graphics: A video card with 512MB of VRAM and one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260; ATI Raedeon 4870
- Hard: 9GB
- Sound: Soundcard with DirectX 10 compatibility
ACCEPTANCE OF EA END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT AND PUNKBUSTER END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN EA ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODE ENCLOSED WITH NEW, FULL RETAIL PURCHASE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE, WHICH IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. SOFTWARE INCORPORATES PUNKBUSTER ANTI-CHEAT TECHNOLOGY. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PUNKBUSTER, VISIT EVENBALANCE.COM. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com. GAME USES SONY SECUROM CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY (WWW.SECUROM.COM). INFO ABOUT EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES IS AT www.ea.com.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com.