- Explore rich solar systems, complete with jump lanes, worm holes and hostile alien races. Piece togther the mysteries of the "Orion 5 X's" and bring your people into a golden age of prosperity.
- Play one of 16 Unique Races or create your own Custom Race.
- Dynamic Galaxy Generation ensures that no two games are ever the same.
- Choose your style of play; use oppressive force to crush your enemies and beat your people into submission or employ subtle negotiation to scheme your way to the top.
- Research and Design exotic ships and weapons to crush your enemies.
- Galactic Councils and diplomacy of never-before-achieved richness and depth. Trade technology, make and break treaties, demand tribute and propose Bills in the Orion Senate.
- Colossal Space Battles that feature beautiful, tactical real-time combat resolution that keeps play moving at a brisk pace.
- Shadowy game-within-a-game; use espionage, betrayal, subversion and assassination to seat yourself in the highest chair of Orion.
- Slick and intuitive interface makes navigation and gameplay a snap for novice players.
- Robust Multiplayer lets 8 players slug it out for galactic domination.
- Simultaneous Turn-Based Play keeps multiplayer gameplay moving along at a brisk pace.
Average Member Rating: 6.7 out of 10
Complicated 4X . (10 out of 10)
Member since Jun 2012
2 out of 2 gamers (100%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows 95/98/ME/XP
Minimum Processor 300 MHz
Minimum Memory 128 MB
Minimum Graphics Direct X 8.0 Compatible
Minimum Sound DirectX 8.0 Compatible