- Real-time fantasy battles: spectacular fight scenarios on grandiose battlefields, featuring thousands of soldiers and powerful heroes such as Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad or Merlin. Battles rely on the strengths and weaknesses of the different arms with several tactical possibilities, the abilities of the units and the heroes, monsters and most of all, spells.
- Turn-based Campaign Map: Britannia is represented as a fully three dimensional topographic map where heroes move freely, conquer provinces or find adventures. In the turn-based campaign the changing seasons have effect on the gameplay and the graphics of the Campaign Map.
- Create your own legend! The saga of King Arthur is an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia through a story-based campaign. The Campaign is divided into chapters, like a chronicle, each with a unique tone and theme. The chapters all have objectives, long- and short-term goals that also fit together to draw a grandiose picture of an unfolding storyline. There are many possible events and outcomes that all influence the legend itself and determine the ending of the storyline.
- Morality Chart: Every decision in the game will influence the position of King Arthur on the Morality Chart. King Arthur might become a Christian ruler or the Follower of the Old Faith; a rightful or a ruthless monarch. These choices unlock special contents, allies, heroes, units and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes lead the armies and learn skills, spells and abilities from an ability tree for experience points. Heroes can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province, which is the best way to have them indebted. Arranging their marriages with the nice damsels of Arthur’s court also raises their loyalty.
- Adventures: adventuring is the essence of King Arthur’s world. Quests pop up on the Campaign Map regularly. In technical terms it is a short story where the chosen knight has to make important decisions. Some adventures end in battles on special battlemaps.
King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame
This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, Mexico, American Samoa, Antigua and B...More
This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play.
Average Member Rating: 6.6 out of 10
King Arthur. (8 out of 10)
Member since Mar 2012
3 out of 3 gamers (100%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows XP SP2/Vista/Windows 7
Minimum Processor AMD Athlon 3500+ or Intel Pentium IV 3.4 GHz processor
Minimum Memory 1 GB RAM (XP) 1.5 GB RAM (Vista/7)
Minimum Graphics Nvidia 6600 (256Mb) / ATI Radeon X700 (256Mb)
Minimum Hard Drive 8 GB
Minimum Sound DirectX 9 compliant sound card
Recommended OS Windows XP SP2/Vista/Windows 7
Recommended Processor AMD X2 6000+ or Intel Core2 Duo E6600
Recommended Memory 1.5GB RAM(XP) 2GB RAM (Vista/7) memory
Recommended Graphics Nvidia 9800 GTX (512MB) AMD/ATI HD4850 (512MB)
Recommended Hard Drive 8 GB
Recommended Sound DirectX 9 compliant sound card
DirectX: 9.0c or higher