King's Bounty: Armored Princess is a sequel to the critically
acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of
Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for
the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert. This new world of
King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is full of mysteries and dangers. The
new character, the Princess, will encounter horrible creatures, huge
monstrous bosses and a new race, the bloodthirsty Lizards. As in the
multi-award winning game on which this sequel is based, the player has
many options to resist these new enemies. Various new skills and
characteristics of Amelie as well as her chance to fly will help her
overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom.
The Princess is accompanied by a Pet Dragon, at the very beginning small and amusing, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. He will do his best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with easy blows and treasure hunting and finishing with battle rage and volcano summoning.
- New fascinating story-line and a whole new continent to explore
- A new female character to play – Princess Amelie
- Medals giving bonuses can be received for special achievements
- Pet Dragon which becomes more powerful as the player does
- New Lizard race
- Possibility to turn your horse into a Pegasus which can fly
- Fast travel between opened continents
- Hire companions
- Resurrection of the classic system of contracts and headhunting
- Improved role playing system including more abilities and the chance to achieve level 50 and higher
- Brand new spells and new Adventure Magic spell for game map
- New unique bosses: Driller, Gremlion, Archdemon Baal and many others
- New engine supporting the latest graphic effects
- Beautiful, hand drawn environments
King’s Bounty: Crossworlds a stand-alone expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.
The expansion features an updated version of King’s Bounty: Armored Princess along with two new campaigns, dozens of new quests, new items, spells and creatures. Fans of the King’s Bounty series will be thrilled to see their requests were answered as King’s Bounty: Crossworlds will also include a full-scale game editor. As in the multi-award winning 1st game, the player has many options to resist both new and old enemies. Various new skills and abilities, as well as her flying steed, will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by a tamed dragon, at the very beginning it is small, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. The dragon will do its best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with simple attacks and treasure hunting and finishing with fire breathing and volcano summoning.
- 2 brand new campaigns (Arena Champion with boss battles in a gladiatorial tournament and Defender of the Crown with battles in unique tactical arenas with a random selection of enemies and allies in each new game)
- New creatures to slay or use in combat
- 70 new items, 8 new item sets, incl. the one for the pet dragon, and 3 component artifacts, incl. the mystical Transformer.
- 7 new quests allow players to continue their journey
- 50 new abilities and skills
- 13 new spells;
- Game Editor for King's Bounty: Armored Princess