Welcome to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile as Grand Theft Auto returns.
Vice City is a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, and is the most varied, complete and alive digital city ever created. Combining non-linear gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and are given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
- Return to the decade of big hair and pastel suits as you explore the massive urban sprawl of Vice City
- Gorgeous graphics and a much larger game world -- reflective surfaces, realistic shadows and buildings you can enter
- Multilevel gaming environments and more challenging missions in the great non-linear GTA style
- Gangs are much more intelligent in this game, and so are pedestrians - don't worry, you've got all-new moves and weapons to face them with
- There's also a much wider selection vehicles -- boats, motorcycles and more