- Missions -- All-new storyline missions that provide an over-the-top experience from start to finish. Replay missions for the first time ever in a console Grand Theft Auto game.
- Weapons -- New high-powered weapons including Sticky Bombs and an Advanced Sniper Rifle, plus new powerful assault shotguns and machine guns.
- Vehicles -- A fleet of new vehicles, including lavish new cars and a collection of specialty vehicles including an attack helicopter and a N.O.O.S.E. APC.
- Nightlife -- Play as Luis Lopez, personal bodyguard, confidant, business partner and friend to Liberty City's nightlife impresario, Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince. Drink, dance, and take part in Club Management jobs at Prince's clubs: Maisonette 9 and Hercules
- Media -- Brand new TV programming for when Luis feels like staying in - including the debut of CNT's new show Princess Robot Bubblegum and more
- Soundtrack -- Brand new radio shows and music added to the Liberty City radio dial - including some new DJs and some returning favorites...
- Multiplayer -- The fan-favorite modes from Grand Theft Auto IV, made better than ever now with new locations and packed full of new weapons and vehicles.
- Plus -- A full range of new side-missions, mini-games and Windows LIVE Achievements
- Exclusive PC Features
- High resolution technology brings Episodes from Liberty City to life with even more stunning graphical detail
- Expanded 32-player multiplayer will require even more strategy and skill to come out on top
- Custom Match allows you to pick your favorite multiplayer options and then instantly find online matches that fit
- Record gameplay clips and edit them together with a variety of options using the Video Editor and upload via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Optimized for PC controls and Xbox 360 controller
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Average Member Rating: 7.9 out of 10
grand theft auto is awesome. (10 out of 10)
Member since Aug 2012
1 out of 1 gamers (100%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows Vista SP1, Windows XP SP3
Minimum Processor Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz
Minimum Memory 1.5 GB RAM (Vista), 1.0 GB RAM (XP)
Minimum Graphics 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7900, 256MB ATI Radeon X1900
Minimum Hard Drive 4 GB