In this classic turn-based RPG, you are an anti-hero trying to survive in a darkly comedic post-apocalyptic future. Your existence -- a subterranean Fallout shelter modified to house 1000 people indefinitely after a nuclear holocaust. It's been nearly 80 years and the people still don't have any idea what's out there. Sure, they've sent out volunteer scouts, but none of them have returned...
Now, your water recyclers has failed. Rationing has begun, but someone needs to leave the vault to get a replacement microchip for the water recyclers and look for other survivors. You all drew straws. You drew the short one. Enter a world of mutants, radiation, gangs and violence, and hope you get back in one piece ... and with no pieces falling off.
- Over 50 min-quests with multiple solutions take you through devastated wastelands such as Rad Scorpion dens, Junktown, and the Brotherhood of Steel
- Meticulous turn-based combat lets you target specific body parts to wound, cripple or kill as you see fit
- Make your own character or start with one of three pre-generated types: Diplomatic, Deceptive and Combative
- Become totally ruthless and revel in the mayhem as your victims experience the ultimate in gruesome destruction
- Improve your character's skills through play and receive perks tailored to your character's abilities