Whether you’re a seasoned explorer of the Mojave or playing the game for the first time, you’ll find there are more friends and enemies to make, more consequences to your actions and more opportunities to live in glory or infamy throughout the Wasteland. The choices you make will be as crucial to your survival as ever.
- Beyond the Wasteland: The world of New Vegas is more expansive than ever. Each new distinct area presents a fresh set of branching-quests, remarkable personalities and more chances to play the Savior or the Pariah to the natives of New Vegas.
- Dead Money: Lured into a trap masquerading as the Sierra Madre Casino, you are thrown into a high stakes game where you’ll have to work with three other lost souls if you want to survive.
- Honest Hearts: An expedition into Utah’s Zion National Park goes horribly wrong and
you become embroiled in a war between tribes and put into a conflict between a New
Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burning Man.
- Old World Blues: Transported to the Big MT research crater, you are enlisted by the
Think Tank to save them from their own science experiments that have gone horribly out
- Lonesome Road: Ulysses, the original Courier Six, contacts you and promises to
answer why he refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas, but
only if you make one last journey into the treacherous canyons of the Divide.
- Shiny New Toys: Each add-on pack increases the mountain of armaments
already at your disposal. Whether you’re an in-your-face brawler or a long-range gunner,
weapons such as the Two-Step Goodbye (unique ballistic fists) or Sleepytime (a handy 10mm Sub-Machinegun) will give that warmonger in you a chance to flex
your ammo-filled muscles.
- Room to Grow: With each of the four main add-on packs, the maximum levelcap
is increased by 5 levels, ultimately raising the ceiling to Level 50.