FIFA Soccer 13 delivers the largest and deepest set of game-changing features in the history of the franchise. Five innovations revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. The result is a true battle for possession across the entire pitch-delivering freedom and creativity in attack. FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer.
- Attacking Intelligence: Attacking players break down defenses, make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates. Plus, players think two plays ahead to create, curve or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling: Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control: A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches.
- Player Impact Engine: The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Tactical Free Kicks: Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate and dangerous free kicks. Opponents can counter by manipulating the wall.
- New Passes: Two new passing options give players the ability to finesse passes.
- Fundamentals: Referees make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Complete Authenticity: Explore more than 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.