FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance. Finally, introducing EA SPORTS Soccer Club—the heartbeat of FIFA Soccer 12—a live service connecting players to the real-world game with fresh, new content all the time, enabling them to support their favourite club and connect and compete with their friends, rivals and millions of other players around the world.
- Player Impact Engine—The new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, preserving their natural momentum.
- Tactical Defending—Fundamental changes to the approach of defending places equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial.
- Precision Dribbling—Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and to fend off opponents.
- All-New Career Mode – Now driven by the same drama, storylines and emotion as the real world game, users will face more decisions and factors than ever before. Evaluation logic has been improved to reflect a player’s true value, and the excitement of Transfer Deadline day has been expanded.
- EA SPORTS Soccer Club—For the first time ever, everything within FIFA Soccer 12, is measured in a meaningful way. Earn experience points and level up to build your status. Gamers will relive crucial real-world soccer events through regular challenges so that FIFA Soccer 12 will look, feel and play like the real-world season.
- Online Friendlies—Play your friends in 10 game seasons and prove who is the best. Earn the most points each season to hoist the trophy, and then start all over again the next season to try to defend your title.
- FIFA Ultimate Team—Now available for the first time at launch and on disc! Build your Ultimate Team from the best soccer stars in the massive FIFA Ultimate Team online community.
- Complete Authenticity—Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.