Starting in Aventuria’s Middenrealm in the city of Ferdok, the story of the games takes players down the Great River to the city of Nadoret. Many mythical legends entwine around this river and will also flow into the main plot. The story will contain more twists than in Drakensang: With every place the player visits, his view on things will change. Depending on the choice of character and behavior new opportunities and series of quest will come up.
Living on a ship, players will experience a broad variety of RPG quests. There will be two new character archetypes to play, tons of new foes and monsters as well as equipment items.
Two new classes of heroes: the Geodes (rare Aventurian druids of the dwarfs) and the Gjalskerland inhabitants (tenacious and hard barbarians).
- New archetypes and enemies
- Look of the archetypes can be modified in the character generation
- Tactical fight system with pause-mode
- Detectable beaming points for faster traveling
- Full dubbing with more dynamic, talent based dialogues
- Improved camera technique and textures
- Advanced expert mode and adjustable levels of difficulty
- Visible armaments that can be drawn and put away
- A great, rich, medieval world with ancient authentic architecture
- Individual party development and improvement
- Prequel of the highly acclaimed game The Dark Eye: Drakensang
- New, thrilling stories in new affectionately created landscapes in the empire of Germany’s No.1 Pen & Paper role playing game: The Dark Eye