While investigating the kidnapping of a distinguished judge, Jack Slate uncovers a labyrinth of corruption and betrayal and reaffirms for himself that he can only trust his loyal dog, Shadow--the fiercest crime-fighting weapon known to man.
In Dead to Rights II, Grant City's finest returns with nastier disarms, spherical slow-motion dives, and some awesome graphics and programming features. You can now use the K-9 fighting companion to attack enemies in real-time while you take care of your other vital business. You control Shadow's attacks--if his stamina bar is high enough, Slate's loyal companion will kill the enemy, and if the pooch is tired, he'll work to restrain any villain with vicious bites. And once he's finished his work, Shadow will return to Slate and await your command for the next mission.
- Jack Slate returns in this brutal, third-person shooter
- Use Slate's dog, Shadow, to restrain and kill unruly villains
- 13 new disarm moves makes for great battle sequences
- Action includes spherical slow-motion dives, 360-degree attacking, and super-fast melee fighting
- Huge arsenal of weapons includes rocket launchers, grenades, and molotov cocktails