Release Date: 1/10/2013
When an immense mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes into contact with a mysterious alien artifact in a remote star system, its communications with Earth are mysteriously cut off. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura’s communications array, but he arrives to find a living nightmare—the ship is a floating bloodbath, the crew unspeakably mutilated and infected by an ancient alien scourge. Clarke’s repair mission becomes one of survival as he fights not just to save himself, but to return the artifact to the planet... at any cost.
Dead Space System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or Vista
- Processor: 2.8 GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM or more for Windows XP (2.0 GB for Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with Shader Model 3.0 support and 256 MB or more memory and contain one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI X1600 Pro, or better
- Hard Drive: 7.0 GB free hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Dead Space 2
Engineer Isaac Clarke returns for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space™. After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl", the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government, and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the gruesome onslaught. With an arsenal of tools to dismember Necromorphs and new determination, an engineer will bring the terror to space.
Dead Space 2 System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent (any Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or better, AMD Athlon64 3000+ or better, any Athlon64 X2 or Core Duo processor)
- Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2 GB (Vista or Win7) or more
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required. NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements) ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- Hard Drive: At least 10 GB of free space
- Sound: Direct 9.0c compatible sound card
Dead Space - INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES SECUROM COPY PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY FROM SONY DADC. FOR MORE INFORMATION, INCLUDING HOW TO UNINSTALL SECUROM, VISIT WWW.SECUROM.COM.
2008 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo and Dead Space are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE SERVICES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.