Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 4
This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Bundle Includes: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 4, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 2, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Comic Book, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 3
Release Date: 10/30/2012
From Phoenix Online Studios, the acclaimed developer behind The Silver Lining, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller is an engrossing narrative with truly evocative atmosphere. This chilling point-and-click adventure is a thought-provoking mystery following Erica Reed, a Boston-based FBI agent, haunted by the unsolved case of a serial killer who took her brother’s life. Taking a turn for the strange, Erica investigates her mystery with the help of her post-cognition abilities – seeing an object’s past with a touch. What unravels is a much greater, much more complex and enigmatic thriller, as it becomes clear that someone knows Erica’s secrets.
- Episode 1 Release Date: October 30th, 2012
- Episode 2 Release Date: January 30th, 2013
- Episode 3 Release Date: TBD
- Episode 4 Release Date: TBD
- Engrossing, Episodic Narrative – As a fully narrative-driven game, Erica’s story is rife with intrigue and suspense over four episodes of thrilling mystery. Supported by voiced narration, this story is truly engaging.
- Fully-Realized Characters – A very talented cast of voice actors rounds out the diverse characters with complex motivations. Each new character makes the game that much more dynamic.
- Mind-Bending Challenges – This game is easy to pick up and play, but it certainly doesn’t skimp out on the challenging aspects of puzzling. Uncovering clues and putting pieces together make for a trial of one’s intuition and savvy.
- Stunning Art – The breathtaking, hand-drawn art evokes the mood of the narrative. Intrinsic to the atmosphere of the game, dark hues paint gruesome scenes vividly.
- All-Star Dev Team – Developed by a true indie “dream team,” the lineup includes comics artist Romano Molenaar and renowned designer Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) lending her expertise to the story.
- Your Choices Matter – Each episode features branching paths, different ways to be complete and solve key puzzles, ensuring different paths for Erica to take to solve the mystery.
- Minimum OS: Windows: XP/Vista/7
- Minimum Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Minimum Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Minimum Graphics: ATI or NVidia with 512 MB RAM**
- Minimum Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
- Recommended OS: Windows: XP/Vista/7
- Recommended Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Recommended Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Recommended Graphics: ATI or NVidia with 1 GB RAM**
- Note: ** - Not recommended for play on Intel systems with integrated/shared video memory
© 2012 Phoenix Online Studios. All content copyright their respective owners and may not be reproduced without permission.