Set in a medieval world ruled by a monarchy with a welfare state, Clover: A Curious Tale tells the story of Sam, an adolescent teenager. Recently orphaned after his lone parent mother died in a shock attack on the proud nation of Sanha, Clover: A Curious Tale follows Sam's journey of discovery as he explores the land and events surrounding his loss. If he can outsmart the mysteries before him, Sam may have his beliefs challenged by what he discovers.
Abandoning traditional gaming conventions like 'lives' and 'health', Clover: A Curious Tale offers a thoroughly modern take on adventuring classics like Fantastic Dizzy and Maniac Mansion. Hand-painted watercolour artwork, a melancholy piano soundtrack and a plethora of ambient effects combine to create a relaxing and immersive experience that can be taken at the player's pace whilst still challenging their puzzle-solving skills.
- Multiple endings, playable epilogue and side quest
- Hundreds of megabytes of hand-painted watercolour artwork
- Unlockable artwork gallery
- Remastered piano soundtrack
- Over 8,000 words of dialogue
- New characters, new locations and 50% more puzzles than the original version