- Warlords – A new great person type called the Warlord will be an indispensable asset to any player bent on world domination.
- Vassal States – You no longer need to obliterate an enemy to defeat them. Conquer your enemies and subjugate them to your rule.
- Game Scenarios – The expansion will deliver eight new historical scenarios spanning Alexander’s conquests through Genghis Khan’s dominance of Asia, in addition to other scenarios that challenge the way that you currently play the game.
- New Civilizations – Six new civilizations will be included, giving you even more options when planning your domination of the world.
- Civilization Leaders – Ten new leaders will be provided, including leaders for the new civilizations as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations.
- Leader Traits – In addition to the many existing leader traits in Civilization IV, two new leader traits accompany the expansion.
- New Wonders – There will be three new awe-inspiring wonders, all contributing new benefits and culture to your civilization.
- Unique Buildings – Players will now be able to construct buildings unique to each civilization.
- Units, Resources, & Improvements – Many new items not available in the core game will be introduced in the new scenarios.
- Core Game Tweaks and Additions – Expanded features and gameplay tweaks will be made to the core game.
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard or Higher.
Minimum Processor PowerPC G5 or Intel 1.8 GHz
Minimum Memory 512 MB
Minimum Graphics 64 MB (VRAM), Radeon 9600 (ATI), GeForce FX 5200 (Nvidia)
Minimum Hard Drive 3.5 GB
Recommended OS Mac OS X 10.4.6
Recommended Processor 2.0 GHz
Recommended Memory 1 GB
Recommended Graphics 128 MB (VRAM)