- 8 different mini-games to play emphasizing four distinct categories of mental abilities: Memory, Perception, Logic, Language.
- A fun and practical way to exercise your brain and stimulate mental fitness.
- Internal time tracking allows you to see your best scores and track your progress over time and also compare results with other players.
- Colorful calendars and graphs make it easy to view your progress.
- Dynamic leveling system allows the game to customize the difficulty based on your skill.
- Daily tests can assess your overall Brain Power.
Average Member Rating: 4.8 out of 10
More Educational than Fun. (7 out of 10)
Member since Jan 2013
1 out of 1 gamers (100%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Minimum Processor Pentium III 500 MHz processor or AMD Athlon K6 III
Minimum Memory 128 MB
Minimum Graphics 32 MB DirectX 3D 7.0
Minimum Sound DirectX 7.0 compatible Sound Card