- The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
- 1999 Mode – Open your own Tear to 1999 to experience the design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
Average Member Rating: 9.1 out of 10
Incredible. (10 out of 10)
Member since Mar 2013
0 out of 1 gamers (0%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows Vista SP2 32-bit (Note: Windows XP not supported)
Minimum Processor Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHZ
Minimum Memory 2 GB
Minimum Graphics DirectX 10 Compatible ATI Radeon 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics card with 512 MB video memory
Minimum Hard Drive 20 GB
Minimum Sound DirectX Compatible Sound Device
Recommended OS Windows 7 SP1 64-bit (Note: Windows XP not supported)
Recommended Processor Quad-Core CPU
Recommended Memory 4 GB
Recommended Graphics DirectX 11 Compatible ATI Radeon 6950 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1024 MB video memory
Recommended Hard Drive 30 GB
Recommended Sound DirectX Compatible Sound Device
DirectX: DirectX 11
Other Requirements Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication and Platform Update For Windows Vista (KB 971644 required on Vista only for DirectX 11); software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft DirectX Runtime, Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1, and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1.