BEEP is a 2D side-scrolling, action/puzzle platformer with physics-based gameplay You control a small robot equipped with an anti-gravity device, a jet-pack and a gun. Drive, jump, fly, swim and shoot your way through 24 levels scattered across 6 unique environments.
Use BEEP’s anti-gravity device to directly manipulate the physics-based environments. Use it to clear obstacles, build towers, solve puzzles and fling debris at enemies.
BEEP has traveled for thousands of years through deep space to explore the Galaxy. Traverse a foreign star system with the BEEP-ship and send robots to the surface of the planets.
- Control a small robot with ultimate precision
- Directly manipulate a physics-based environment
- Encounter a variety of procedurally animated AI opponents
- Explore 6 different environments; each with unique challenges
- Enjoy stylish vector-graphics presented in 16:9 widescreen
- Features rich sound effects and 14 custom music tracks
- Runs at 60hz with a custom OpenGL-based engine
- Uses a spacial sound system with environmental filters