A standalone expansion pack to ArmA 2, Operation Arrowhead is set three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original ArmA 2. A new flashpoint in the Green Sea region heats up and coalition forces led by the US Army are sent to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties. Set into the new, visually attractive environment of hilly central Asia, Operation Arrowhead will offer realistic combat simulation experience in a modern day setting with unprecedented freedom of movement, actions and tactics. Players will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this additional installment in the award-winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive.
- New Playable Content: New story campaign for both SP and MP gameplay. Wide range of new tutorials, single scenarios and multiplayer modes.
- Massive Game World: Three brand new Central Asia-style large maps including expansive urban, desert and mountainous terrain featuring a fully destructible and interactive environment.
- Extra Units and Vehicles: Multiple factions for all sides including US Army, United Nations, Takistani Army and Guerrillas making a collection of 300+ new units, weapons and vehicles.
- Ultimate war experience: Fully integrates with the original ArmA 2 for unmatched warfare simulation.
- Unique Gameplay Elements: Detachable backpacks with equipment, advanced weapon optics, material penetration modeling, remote real-time simulation of Unmanned Arial Vehicles (UAV) and much more.