In summer 2012, less than two months after Operation Arrowhead successfully routed the Takistani military regime, NATO and coalition forces face a large-scale outbreak of guerrilla insurgency. A mechanized force of Her Majesty's Armed Forces are about to deploy and embark upon a large-scale counter-insurgency campaign, which will define the future of the coalition presence in Takistan: Operation "Crimson Lance".
- Modern British troops in multi-terrain, desert and woodland camouflage
- Personal weapons: L85A2 and L86A2 rifles, L110A1 machine gun, LRR and AW50 sniper rifles, N-LAW AT launcher
- New vehicles: Jackal 2 WMIK all-terrain vehicle, modernized FV510 Warrior
- New helicopters: AH11 Wildcat (multi-role), HC3 Merlin (transport)
- British versions: offroad car, Chinook transport helicopter, AH-64 Apache gunship
- Desert and woodland paint schemes of the ground vehicles
- Player will command a mobile observation team of British troops into battle with the Takistani insurgents. Short campaign will be focused on depicting the assymetrical warfare with a guerilla force and the counterinsurgency operations.
- Cooperative scenarios featuring all the British units, vehicles and equipment.