The Complete Collection includes:
- The main Alice Madness Returns Game
- Includes the original 2000 PC game American McGee’s Alice (This game is available at the Main menu of Alice: Madness Returns)
- Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack.
- Weapons (These weapons are only available after you have unlocked the base weapon as you play through the story. Once you have unlocked the base weapon, you will have an option to switch it out for a more powerful version of it at the Main menu under “EQUIP”)
- Octo-grinder- this weapon increases ammo limit and provides double the ammo. An enhanced version of the Pepper Grinder.
- Knightmare-restores gamers’ health with each hit. An enhanced version of the Hobby Horse
- Catnip Cannon— This weapon increases damage to enemies by 50 percent. An enhanced version of the Teapot Cannon
- Vorpal Cleaver— This weapon reduces damage from enemies by 50 percent. An enhanced version of the infamous Vorpal Blade
- Dresses (The dresses can be worn at any time by selecting them in the main menu under “EQUIP”)
- The Fleshmaiden Dress causes hysteria at any time.
- The Hattress -causes a player to lose teeth instead of health.
- The Checkmate Dress -deals out double the damage for all weapons.
- The Late but Lucky Dress- imbues a player’s health with the power of Shrinking Violets.
- The Cheshire Dress —disables all Rose Drops from enemies.
- The Caterpillar Dress —keeps Shrink Sonar active.
Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice’s family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release—yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.
With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she’ll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the “real” world can’t provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland—and herself—from the madness that consumes them both?
- Intense 3rd person action: Use multiple upgradeable melee weapons, including the explosive Teapot Cannon, the punishing Hobby Horse, and the classic Vorpal Blade.
- Explore a dark and shattered Wonderland: Encounter familiar but now strange characters, including the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar and the Red Queen.
- Magical abilities: Obtain peculiar abilities in Wonderland such as floating with Alice’s dress, shrinking, or growing to towering sizes in order to crush enemies.
- Interactive puzzles: Intuitive and rewarding puzzles such as transforming obstacles, musical memories, chess, and picture blocks.