A Moon for the Sky is a pick up and go game, guaranteeing sequences of fun and adrenaline during the 18 levels of this epic saga, packed with an easy and intuitive gameplay.
In A Moon for the Sky, the player draws lines which are used as trampolines to try to make a moon fly back into the sky. Because at the dawn of each new millennium, Astrolunia sees its Moon die and the world is thrown out of balance.
So your mission will be to safely bring a new moon back to its place in the heavens. Like in all good physics games, the challenges will make the player try each mission again and again, guaranteeing an extended gaming experience.
As you progress through the 18 fun levels you find more and more obstacles around which you have to maneuver through to secure the new moon into its orbit. Or, take on the Endless Mode to challenge and track the progress of your friends or even the whole world on the leaderboards to see who is the best at raising the Moon up to the sky.
• Intuitive mechanics, easy and fun gameplay
• High quality graphics and unique physics
• 18 fantastic levels and progressively difficult missions
• A zen and relaxing atmosphere mixed with sweet melodies
• Endless mode for relaxed gameplay to see how high you place the moon in the sky
• Many elements to unlock