posted by lamonhazzardjr (PASADENA, CA) Mar 25, 2012
Member since Mar 2012
Disappointing game to be a resident evil title heres why:
1.The storyline was short and dull and left me confused
2. should have done a storyline for S.T.A.R.S
3. Shallow multiplayer and laggy co-op play when more than 2 are playing
4. game engine and A.I problems, dated visuals(expected eye popping enviroments and more gruesome looking zombies)
5.aim system felt sluggish( had to raise sensitivity to max to get a better response)
6. Abilities did not really make a difference in game(hardly had to use them)
7. Felt more like a $15 arcade shooter not worth buying
8. If ur new to resident evil rent it if u are a fan of it don't bother u will send it back the next day.
9.Ending to the game was an epic fail truly lame.
this could and should have been an awesome game.. it just seems rushed and sloppy. i love resident evil and i was so excited when i got the game in the mail. the first day of playing was fun.. but then it just got boring.. for some main concerns from others.. first off what i hated the most is emptying all of my ammo into one guy just to kill them. its just plain stupid. the story is way too linear, WAY too short, and plain boring. i usually try to get all of the trophies to a game but im pretty disappointed in it to try for them. plus, unless i find 3 other good players theres no way im getting the s+ trophies. i really dont care about friendly ai. id rather them be stupid then take all your kills. all in all its good.. just not great.