posted by walesca_Gamefly (CANTON, MA) May 17, 2013
Member since May 2013
Gamers complain too much . this game is no doubt one of my top 3 games of 2013 , the metro games are my top 5 of all time . listen i know people have there ways of playing a video games but come on , this game was written very well , the story makes sense , it has its creep and scary moments , yes the ending is a little twist i didn't like a little bit but it was still interesting, trust me there is no glitches in this game well only one or two , if you like a good action shooter , creep and scary game , great graphics and atmosphere graphics , and a good story telling game , then this is your game , please dont listen to some of these low rate reviews , play 2033 and this game and you'll understand what i mean.
posted by DrewYork (WEST CHESTER, PA) May 17, 2013
Member since Dec 2008
Loved the first Metro, so I'm a little biased. That being said, this is a great title. Shooting is improved, which was one of my minor complaints from the first game.
- Great story
- Engaging characters/environments (I watched a performance for a bit at a theater and listened to a guitar player for a few minutes.
- Great sound (I use TurtleBeach and this game gets you looking over your shoulder every once in a while)
- R.U.S.H. and blast everything OR sneak around and take out objectives silently.
- Not a whole lot so far (not done my 1st playthru)
- I don't really like the knife throwing, for some reason. It feels a bit clunky and I wish they could be aimed and thrown faster. I mean, it's a throwing knife... ya know?
Definitely worth a rent, I'd pick it up if I had the scratch right now.
This game has too many glitches for me to have any patience for levels like with the tank that I played over and over and over again only to fail each time. I could forgive a few glitches but when the sneaking kill effect freezes the game several times, that"s It. Between that and the tank you couldn't give me a copy of this game!
So to sum It up, graphics are so so at best,
Sound keeps bugging out too.
and game playability is low. It's just a poorly done game period.